With the formation of iPhone app development team we started forming a team of programmers with sound knowledge in Android SDK, Java, OOD/OOP, JS, JNI, NDK and debugging tools. The developers are good in good in using profiling tools and shell scripting which is required at times to develop Android apps free of any memory leaks. Along with the development of android apps independently from scratch, we have ported several apps from iPhone to Android.
Here is the list of few features which we have already implemented in our apps
- Chat application developed using TCP protocol.
- Created custom Listener that listen to phone state changes.
- Created dynamic UI by interpreting data received from a web service call.
- OpenGL game programming.
- Live Wallpapers.
- Video Streaming from http URL source
- Audio recording and streaming.
- Widget programming
- Map view integration and route plotting.
- Bluetooth device discovery and pairing.