Impinge Solutions has a highly skilled team of Window app developers who have successfully delivered apps on the Window AppWorld. Most of the Window apps we have developed have their corresponding versions for iPhone and Android as well. This makes sense as well since porting an app from iPhone or Android to Window reduces lots of development time as the common part like writing web services and creation of design has already been done.
Here is the list of few features which we have already implemented in our apps
- Wireless data transport using TCP Sockets.
- Data storage on persistent store on Window device using Persistent Store APIs.
- Use of Synchronization APIs to backup application specific data when using the Window Desktop Manager.
- Code signing of Window application that use sensitive APIs.
- Implementation of event listeners to detect when some native application is launched.
- Determination of longitude and latitude using GPS on Blackberry devices.
- Text messaging between devices using Bluetooth.