The Garden Organizer app is a unique gardening tool to help manage the plants and their location within your garden(s). Each garden contains plant tags, which are interactive visual markers that contain photos and data about your plants. You can add an endless amount of plant tags to a garden and manage your plant data via export to a .CSV file as well. You can also share your garden information via email, print and Facebook.
Garden Organizer’s unique drag and drop plant tag system allows you to easily identify plants in your garden and reference them at any time, so you will remember where you planted your bulbs in the spring!
The Garden Organizer app does not collect any personal information or data about its users. We hope you enjoy this app and we look forward to adding new and exciting features down the road!
• Create garden lists using plant tags
• Maintain multiple gardens in the app
• Email, Print, Export to Excel (.CSV) and share your garden data on Facebook
• Add photos of your garden within the app using your camera or photo library
• Mark your photos with plant tag from your garden using drag and drop
• Print your marked photos with the plant tags for easy reference
• Maintain a Wish List of plants or items for your garden that can be exported, printed or emailed