Who Needs 6 Month/6 Week Industrial Training?
If you are a fresh IT graduate and feel that in addition to your degree or diploma you need more intensive training on new IT technologies to land a good job, Impinge is the place for you. Perhaps you feel the need to brush up on concepts you may have already learnt , or maybe you want to refine your skills with intensive practical work. Whatever the reason, Impinge 6 Month/6 Week Industrial Training would be perfect for you.
What the Training Involves
Our 6 Month/6 Week Industrial Trainings are intended for fresh IT graduates who want to get conversant with the latest technologies and development methodologies. As an Impinge student you get to work with and have your doubts cleared by experienced developers. This gives you a taste of the real world work environment thereby enabling you to communicate better and raise your confidence levels. Classes are taken by instructors cum developers with professional certifications and almost 70% of work is practical – with daily Lab hours and work on modules of live projects.
Courses and Placements
The courses teach the most current, in-demand technologies like .Net, PHP, iPhone, Android, and Java. We also have courses on Ruby On Rails, 2D & 3D animations, Python, Phonegap and Gaming which are another upcoming fields and we also offers Bidding, SEO, Content Writer. The goal of these trainings are not just to impart knowledge in the most effective way possible but also to have you land a great job in the IT sphere. We are actively involved in placements and we have an extensive recruitment database you can access for jobs posted by reputable companies; we conduct mock interviews and polish your soft skills towards this end. You can also expect help from our Placement Cell in getting a job.
Highlights of 6 Month/ 6 Week Industrial Training
- Training imparted in .Net, PHP, iPhone, Android, Java, 2D & 3D Animation, Gaming, Python, Phonegap, Ruby On Rails, Bidding, SEO and Content Writer.
- Professionally certified instructors cum developers teach courses.
- Teaching revolves around application of knowledge – more of a lab approach and not theoretical.
- Training involves work on modules of Live Projects.
- Attention to corporate etiquette and polishing of soft skills.
- Access to Impinge recruitment portal and placement assistance.
- 6 Month/6 Week Training Certificate and 6 Month Live Project Work Certification.
- Opportunity for placement at Impinge or a group company.