|Table of contents
|6 points to keep in mind when hiring a .NET developer
For quite some time, businesses and other technical managers are opting for .Net programming languages and services to develop quality, functional, and secure applications and solutions for different platforms. That’s why the demand for .Net developer is growing in the web app development industry. Businesses and CTOs are looking for expert and reliable developers who can write scalable, clean code using .net languages like VB and C# and develop different types of apps from scratch.
Take a look at these five benefits of hiring a .Net developer and leave your website development to the employed professional. By employing a professional .Net developer, you can:
Develop Secure Apps And Software
Hiring a Dot NET Developer will be responsible for the development and deployment of fully-functional, secure websites, apps, and other software solutions. A professional developer will have profound knowledge about the fundamentals and different aspects of .NET ecosystem and development, including security features. By applying different techniques, such as windows authentication, URL sanitation, and per-app configuration, a .NET developer can build safe, secure apps for each business model and around specific business requirements. The developer can:
- Adjust the framework security and trust levels granted to an assembly based on the zone
- Evaluate various permissions, such as user security configuration and administrative privileges, to identify any potential risks
- Audit the security of .NET-connected apps, ASP.NET apps, and other web apps and services
- Take various security measures like firewalls, URL Scan ISAPI filter, and packet filtering to increase the security of apps and web services at multiple layers
- Configure SQL server and database security, XML Encryption, and XML Digital Signature in the apps and services
- Implement HTTPBinding to secure the service calls in applications
- Use a set of AntiXSS library to encode and encrypt the data
The developer can use robust authorization techniques and authentication methods, including Microsoft .NET Passport authentication, Forms authentication, and Windows authentication, to understand and protect against various security vulnerabilities within the context of .NET. In a nutshell, they can help you create and maintain a secure infrastructure so that your apps and assets would operate without any compromising on security.
Generate Dynamic Web Pages
Having a fully dedicated .Net developer by your side allows you to meet the robust market demand of dynamic web pages. By combining Asp.net with languages like HTML, VB, or C# and creating an .ASPX file, the developer can build data-driven dynamic web pages rapidly and smoothly. ASP.Net offers a wide range of advanced user-interface elements to develop powerful web pages without writing a lot of code. Since ASP.NET supports caching and pre-compiled code, the codes are executed instantly as they are already interpreted into the machine language or object code. That results in fast loading time and accessibility of web pages. A .NET developer can provide solutions that can easily enhance your business processes and help you achieve higher profitability and productivity in a secure way.
Write code from scratch – Fast & Optimized Sites
A website or app littered with blank web pages, blinking cursor, and bugs is a huge turn-off for customers. Such issues often arise on the horizon due to some errors with the code structure. That’s why rather than using built-in libraries and modifying the ready-made code, some businesses decide to create their software and websites from scratch.
When it comes to writing your own code from the beginning, a professional developer is your best bet. An expert can effectively handle the coding of your project and write clean, scalable code, delivering an efficient, optimized site with improved functionality, speed, and performance. Also, when developers write all the code with a sharp eye themselves, they imminently get acquainted with the whole code structure, which makes it easier to spot and eliminate defects, errors, and mistakes.
Improve Your Website Performance
As mentioned above, writing the code of your product or site from scratch will radically optimize the speed and performance of your website. The .NET developer you employ will add necessary functionalities and features only and make sure that there’s no unnecessary code and clutter in your development files. Removing those extra, unnecessary code means less time for your site to get accessed and downloaded across web browsers on different platforms. When a business knows what exactly it needs and communicates the requirements clearly, the developer will build a structure for the site that is optimized for the specific requirements.
Get Expert .NET Services and Solutions
A qualified, professional .NET developer would be well-versed with various .NET programming languages and development tools, including VB.NET Development, C# Programming, ASP.NET Development, CMS, MVC Framework, and other .NET- based frameworks. By hiring a .NET developer for your project, you can get scalable custom web solutions developed around your specific business model and needs. During the hiring process, you should ensure that the developer has expertise in various .NET and Microsoft technologies, such as knowledge of interoperability features, code reuse, service-oriented architecture development, security implementations, deployment, etc.
From developing a powerful CRM solution to a secure web portal to complex .NET projects, a skilled, experienced developer can help you create eye-catchy, functional websites, apps, and web services with quick turnaround time. On top of that, you can employ a professional on-contract or freelance .NET developer that fits your budget.
6 points to keep in mind when hiring a .NET developer for your .NET project:
- The developer should be skilled in different .NET technologies: ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, VB.NET Development, .NET Stack and libraries, design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), etc.
- The developer must have hands-on experience with cross-platform integration and be familiar with several databases.
- The programmer your hire should have knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and at least one of .NET languages (such as C#, Visual Basic .NET).
- The developer should have a strong grasp of architecture styles and APIs (e.g. RPC, REST).
- The candidate should have good communication skills so that they can interpret the intricate codes and .NET technicalities into clear-cut features that are easy to understand.